Private Label Solutions with Motor Force®
Motor Force® is the perfect Private Label template for any company seeking to expand their share of wallet through functional fluids, additives, appearance and protection products.
Options to Expand Your Business and Brand
Motor Force® as a complete brand solution
Your customers are already consuming functional fluids and other products like fuel additives, surface protection products, cleaners and lubricants. By partnering with Motor Force, they can buy them from you instead of your competition.
Create your own private label offering
Re-brand Motor Force under your established brand name as a line extension or choose from our portfolio of 1,000s of innovative custom formulations. Unique packaging options and marketing tools gives you a competitive advantage to grow your business.
Expand your existing brand into new verticals
Every hole in your product line is an opportunity for a competitor to fill that void. Motor Force introduces your business to new verticals through functional fluids, additives, appearance and protection products.
Grow Your Business
Partnering with us has its perks.
Our sales team is well-versed in multiple verticals both domestic and international. From independent regional distributors to the largest retailers in the world, our sales teams act as a guide for your company’s market entry point.
Our cross-functional team of chemists and engineers take the time to collaborate with your engineering and product management teams to ensure seamless product production.
All products are vigorously tested in our onsite innovation center and then verified by third party laboratories to ensure they meet, or more often, exceed industry standards.
Technical & Regulatory Support
Each formulation will include a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and literature to substantiate product claims. Documentation is also provided for audits.
Looking to promote your products? Our robust marketing team support gives you the tools to boost sales both online and offline, including E-commerce expertise with significant Amazon experience, product images and videos, digital marketing assets and SEO support.
Consumer Advocacy Team
Customer satisfaction is our top priority and our dedicated Customer Advocacy Team is quick to place your orders and address all questions or concerns.
We stay ahead of the ever-changing lubricant marketplace by collaborating with the industry’s leading chemists, engineers and associations. Our goal is to empower our customers with the latest industry knowledge to be as successful as possible.
- 12 high-speed fill lines with automated Filling and Labeling
- Able to react to surges in short time frames
- Quality no “toll” fill lines
- Dedicated line for small volume runs with fast turnaround times
- Custom packaging with on-site bottle blow molding
- Packaging options range from 4 oz. bottles to 55-gallon drums
- Bulk Options : 330-gallon totes up to 5,000-gallon bulk trucks
- Label design and procurement
- Full-service EDI system with multiple protocol support to meet any customer’s requirements
- Customer inventory is monitored through Demand Solution Forecasting software, thereby eliminating out-of-stock situations.
- Storage for excess products is available in our centrally located 210,000 sq. ft. warehouse in Chicago, IL.
- The space is climate controlled for optimal product efficacy and performance.
- Even during these times of unprecedented supply disruption, our fill rate continues to trend at an outstanding 98%.
- We also offer dynamic domestic and international inventory and shipping solutions to fit your individual needs.
- Both our manufacturing facility and distribution center are strategically located to ship your products anywhere in the world by land, sea or air.